Denmark’s platinum-credited Fabian Mazur is a household name in trap music, continually pushing the boundaries of his sound. In today’s episode of The EDM Prodcast, we look at the routine Mazur has created to sustain his artistry, his creative processes in making unique music, and the importance of experimentation.
What we talk about:
- Creating a daily structure to make the best music possible
- Critical advice for aspiring DJs
- The pressure of being a full time artist
- Maximizing studio time by separating processes
- Steps towards finding your sound
[x_button shape=”square” size=”large” float=”none” block=”true” href=”https://www.edmprod.com/itunes” info_trigger=”hover”]Subscribe on iTunes and get episodes as they go live![/x_button]