Grammy nominee, label founder, and production extraordinaire are some of the titles associated with Andy Moor, but legendary is likely the word you would choose to describe him. This episode of The EDM Prodcast jumps into a loaded conversation about production techniques and workflow, as well as general life and career advice from this truly impressive musician. An absolute must listen for aspiring creatives and seasoned veterans alike.
What we talk about:
- Andy Moor’s techniques for creating his unforgettable vocal chops
- How to create a strong sense of depth and space in productions
- Achieving balance between producing music and daily life
- The creative process from the beginning to the end of projects
- Considering music for live sets and record label releases
Andy Moor on the Web:
The Soundcloud Bible
Want to build an audience and gain super fans? Check out Budi’s book, The Soundcloud Bible.
Leave a rating and review on iTunes
Ratings and reviews help the podcast grow which means two things: I become happy, and I can also get more popular guests on the show. Head on over to this link and leave a rating and a review with your thoughts (you can just say “Thanks Sam,” if you like).
Until next time, have fun producing!