Over the past few months, Connor O’Brien and I have been hard at work on a course called Workflow Foundations.
It started as a result of a simple survey. What were producers struggling with the most?
We sifted through hundreds of responses and found that most producers struggle with three main things:
- Writing good ideas and building around them (in other words: what do you do once you’ve got a melody?)
- Expanding those ideas into full songs
- Pushing through the last 10% of a song (the hard part)
And that’s what the course is focused on.
If you want to:
- Have control over your projects (instead of flailing around aimlessly hoping for something good to come out the other end…)
- Turn your good ideas into great ideas (a song is only as good as its main idea…)
- Push through that pesky last 10%…
- And finish MORE music…
Then Workflow Foundations is for you.