Executive Virtual AssistantAre you proactive and detail-oriented? Do you have excellent written communication skills? Please apply.
I (Sam Matla) am the founder and director of EDMProd. I'm looking for a part-time virtual assistant that will handle various business tasks (and some personal tasks).
- This is not an entry-level position. You must have some prior experience working as an administrator or assistant.
- You'll handle mostly business tasks (customer service requests, scheduling calls and appointments, managing email, etc.) There will also be the occasional personal task (scheduling appointments, booking travel, etc.)
- This is a part-time role, starting between 10-20 hours per month. Depending on how well we work together, this could increase to more hours per month.
- This is a remote position but ideally you live in US, Canada, Australia or New Zealand. This is due to the nature of the work combined with time zone complications.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Arrange calls, meetings, podcast interviews, and make sure all details are handled in a clear and organized manner.
- Book occasional travel arrangements including flights and accommodation
- Assist with monitoring of my inbox and emails
- Perform and summarise research for new content that I'm working on (or business opportunities)
- Schedule content on social media
- Respond to basic customer service requests
Knowledge & Skills
- Ability to manage multiple incoming requests, while ensuring that they are relayed or handled at the appropriate time, in the necessary order and in the correct manner
- Experience with Google Apps/G Suite
- Experience with social media scheduling software (Buffer, Facebook's native scheduling, etc)
- Ability to quickly learn new software applications
- Capability to set up new systems and processes in order to streamline business and personal functions
Education & Experience
- Previous experience working as an administrator or assistant
- Ability to handle several emails and requests per day (you aren't expected to work every day due to the initial time commitment of 10-20 hours per month, but you need to be available).
- Highly organized and efficient
- Trustworthy - you have strong personal integrity
- Must be reachable during the hours of 12PM - 6PM Eastern
- Great communication via email and phone, internally and with customers
- Ability to prioritize tasks and execute effectively
- Excellent attention to detail
- Since this is a virtual position, must be a self-starter, self-motivated, and able to work independently with minimal oversight.
If interested, please apply here.