This is a guest post from Dan Comerchero of The Pro Audio Files.
Since releasing our in-depth Mixing EDM tutorial, we’ve been putting out a ton of free articles and videos around the topic on The Pro Audio Files and our YouTube channel.
I wanted to share some of our most popular articles with you:
- 5 Tips for Quickly Improving Your EDM Mix
- 5 Tips for Getting a Louder EDM Mix
- 5 Sidechain Pumping Techniques for EDM
- 6 Tips for Better Buildups and Drops
- EDM: Where Producing and Mixing Collide
- Mixing EDM: Mix Engineer’s Perspective
- Mixing EDM: Producer’s Perspective
Mixing EDM includes 4+ hours of tips, techniques and approaches for mixing EDM, including drops, transitions, vocals, kicks, bass, synths and more — with three different songs as source material. There’s also multitracks for you to practice with and a 40 minute mastering interview with the legendary Chris Athens.